Heather Hangen, CPLC
Whatever life struggle is bringing you here today is as unique as you are as an individual. But you are not alone, and together, we can find solutions!
I strive to provide a supportive environment to help you gain understanding and self-acceptance; to learn new ways of coping; to improve relationships; to find relief from internal distress; and to discover resolutions to specific problems. My training will help you see clearly where you are today, discover where you want to be, and help you find ways to move forward towards your goals.
My role is not to teach, preach or convince you of anything. I am here to empower you. When people take time to slow down for a moment to reflect and process, it helps them discover who they are and to understand their greatest strengths. I will help you tap into your full potential, find your own answers, and accomplish your goals. Once you have a solid understanding of your unique strengths, values, talents and desires, together we are able to create a personalized and effective plan to move you forward.
Together, we will:
- Understand who you are and identify what you really love.
- Focus on how you feel about your life and how you can make it better.
- Discover the importance of living a life of purpose and integrity.
- Believe in yourself and get rid of doubt, fear and uncertainty.
- Identify what is holding you back.
- Explore the possibilities that are outside of your limiting beliefs.
- Choose your direction and destination.
- Develop a personalized action plan to step into your dreams.
- Make space for change and remove any obstacles.
- Rewrite your story, it belongs to you.
- Decide to transform your life, stick with it and make it happen.
- Take action, move forward confidently and celebrate your progress.
- Allow accountability to help you achieve your goals.
My desire is to create an environment of structure, encouragement and support. I strive to bring your amazing qualities in alignment with your goals and bring a strong sense of purpose and direction to your life. You CAN live a life that reflects what matters most to you.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I am happy to spend some time talking with you. I do offer sessions in the evenings and on the weekends. I am sure we could find a time that will work for both of our schedules. Feel free to contact me through email email@example.com or by calling 972-569-8255.
I am honored to offer coaching services for individuals, couples, teens and families.
“Love is fragile. And we’re not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.” Nicholas Sparks